- Are you struggling and looking for answers about your relationship or relationships?
- By Relationships i mean how we relate to our partners, our parents our children, siblings. friendships and at work relationships … our colleagues and clients.
- Maybe you’re feeling stuck and trapped in a relationship which is making you feel isolated, lonely and increasingly eroding your confidence?
- Perhaps (if you’re separated or divorced) you’re still feeling lost, angry or struggling to come to terms with your new situation? Are you left feeling insecure and lacking in confidence?
- As human beings, we all need relationships don’t we?
- It’s a way of feeling connected and included…would you agree?
- It’s a basic human given to have supportive and fulfilling relationships. …And importantly to remember It’s a two way thing.
- If that’s the case why can they be so difficult at times?
Over the past two decades that I’ve run my professional practice as a motivational mindset coach and hypnotherapist I’ve had the privilege to have helped hundreds of men and women work through their relationships
I’ve worked with those who experience feelings of guilt around their breakup. Who have a new relationship and all the old stuff from a previous relationship has left them feeling unable to fully trust and commit – they use it as a form of protection in case they get their heart broken all over again.
I’ve worked with those who struggle with other family members – feeling misunderstood, trodden on, unable to express their true feelings.
It can feel so unfair and lonely can’t it?
I’ve also worked with those who have experienced being bullied – in the work place or at school, or sometimes both.
Being the victim of bullying behaviour can you make you feel so incredibly anxious, tearful and affects your self esteem and effectiveness. It can feel sooo miserable…. Unless it is addressed it just goes from bad to worse.
The key to successful relationships is that when they are dysfunctional and painful we have given away our power to someone else.
It is usually driven from a deep routed set of learnt behaviours and beliefs – usually learnt from our early childhood relationships.
Essentially it boils down to the role you have learnt to play and keep on playing.
So let me ask you a few more questions …
- Would you like to feel equal in your relationships,?
- Would you like to freely express your emotions and opinions and to stop walking on egg shells?
- Would you like to let go of resentment, forgive and be able to move on?
- Would you like to feel more secure within your relationships to quit feeling jealous and controlling?
Here’s how I work with those who feel stuck in a particular relationship or wish to improve their relationships with others (personal, professional or both) …
Step 1: I invite you to book a Complimentary Discovery Call with me so we can explore your particular situation.
On this call (which will last between 30-45mins) we will unpick what is really going on and why you’re at the point you’re at. I will be able to give you some specific and practical tips so you feel clearer and more confident about what you can do next to improve your situation.
Step 2: At the end of the call I will explain how I can help you in a bigger way and will suggest the number of sessions I believe will help you the most, should you wish to receive further support from me. The number of sessions recommended is based on your specific situation.
Step 3: We identify the best way for you to access your sessions. The way in which I work and help people can either be done face to face or online via Skype. I don’t want time and travel to be a barrier for you getting the help and support you need.
To Claim Your Complimentary Discovery Call Click Here – you will then be able to select the day & time which works best for you.