In this article we look at how anxiety affects our well being and performance. Why hypnotherapy is a perfect therapy to help you get back in control to live a happier, healthier more fulfilling life.
When you feel anxious you may experience some of the following patterns:
- A Lack of good quality sleep
- Increased appetite or loss of appetite
- Desire to eat sugary refined foods
- Regularly drink more alcohol
- Your relationships begin to suffer
Emotionally you may feel overwhelmed, tearful, agitated and angry with an increased lack of confidence. Anxious people report feeling preoccupied and apprehensive with a tendency to worry about the future and other matters.
A desire to exercise tends to decrease and people feel low in energy and sluggish. Or alternatively they may feel high wired unable to switch off.
We all feel anxious and stressed at times however when it goes on for too long a period it can seriously shorten your life, by in some cases 10 years. Stress and anxiety is known to contribute to poor health with diseases and conditions such as type two diabetes, obesity, heart attacks, strokes, and high blood pressure.
Feeling overwhelmed and out of control affects your performance at work, and your decision making in every area of our life.
Have you noticed that when you are feeling stressed, anxious and out of control it affects your thought patterns? With a tendency towards thinking more negatively, that there is no way out, with apparently few choices.
Working with an experienced therapist, hypnotherapy is a successful approach to quickly ease these feelings of despondency and anxiety. Usually it is a three phase approach.
- By addressing the cause – what is preventable, what is your expectation of yourself, how do others see you.
- Reducing the pressure- by finding tangible solutions to change the way you are feeling and getting back in control.
- Through hypnosis gently guiding your subconscious mind, the seat of your emotions and behaviours, to gently know that you can feel more relaxed. Tasks, obligations and expectations are more in your control. Giving you the confidence to be able to choose realistically to live your life more comfortably. The therapist guides you to reframe your old responses to situations so that you recognise those unwanted patterns.
Hypnotherapy for anxiety and stress is generally a quick and effective approach. By directly speaking to your subconscious mind, to have the permission and tools to let go of your preoccupation and find tangible solutions to help you get back in control easily and comfortably.
If you have an old habit or behaviour that you wish to break?
Or you have an area of your life that you’re feeling particularly stressed about, that’s possibly affecting your confidence and they are preventing you from moving forwards.
I am offering a Free 45 minute Discovery call All you need to do to claim your complimentary Discovery Call is click the link I’ve shared here – then on the next page you simply select the day & time which suits you best.
The sooner we can speak, the sooner you get to be in control.
I have a limited availability for these calls, so be sure to click the link and get yourself booked in.